SwineMate ? for Estrus Synchronization in Swine
NOTE: (Not Available For Sale To Addresses In California)
SwineMate ?? (Altrenogest 0.22% (2.2 mg/mL) solution)
- Allows for better control of estrus synchronization in sexually mature gilts that have had at least one estrous cycle.
- Females exhibit standing heat 4-9 days after treatment with?SwineMate?
- Ideal for use in timed breeding for batch farrowing.
- The same active ingredient and formulation as MATRIX ?*
- A cost-effective alternative to MATRIX ?* for swine.
- Dosage: 6 to 8 mL/day for 14 consecutive days (15 mg of altrenogest per day).
* SwineMate ? is a Registered Trademark of Aurora Pharmaceutical * MATRIX ? is a Registered Trademark of Merck Animal Health